Now if you are like me you want to make sure you have everything you need ready. In order to make it easier for you to wash your hair especially if like me you are natural. It’s really not that hard actually preparation is key I find that, if I deep condition my hair before washing it and leave it in for a couple of hours it cuts my day in half because then all I have to do is wash my hair.
Now I know it seems like panic central of my god how am I going to do my hair first of all stop that. Natural hair is easy if you know what you’re doing so let me give you some tips on how to destress trust me it’s worth it….,
1. Deep condition before you wash I know it sounds weird, but trust me. If you deep condition and pre-poo with oils your hair will thank you for it. So if you do wash your hair with shampoo afterwards it won’t strip your hair as much.
2. Try and use your fingers when washing your hair and when deep conditioning leave the comb to afterwards. A comb in soaking wet hair is a no no especially if your hair is as thick as mine it will just yank out yuh hair instead of detangling
3. If it makes it easier for you wash your hair in sections. Part each section into four and either twist each one unravelling then before you wash and deep condition then retwist it also helps to prevent knots
4. If you plan to blow dry your hair after it’s washed or even just twist up properly make sure you have everything you need to hand. I’ve been there running around looking for oils, hair grease, elastic bands you name I won’t do it any more it takes up too much time which I don’t have.
5. Hair grease is not the devil listen I’ve started using hair grease again and I remember why I love it. My scalp gets very dry as does my hair a little hair grease goes a long way keeps my scalp moisturised and also African shea butter o run that through my hair and it’s soft for days perfect for reintroducing moisture to your hair after it’s been washed.
So there you have it my five tips for a easier wash day hope it’s been helpful 😁🙌🏾
Written by Cocoa rose 2016 (c) ❤💛💚🌹✍🏾